- To quickly develop middle/senior management and leadership skills, either for yourself or within your organisation?
- A course that is highly time and cost effective as well as recognised against national standards?
- Is innovative and focussed on the current challenges of productivity, innovation, change and personal development?
- Delivered one day per month to small groups of mature, practising professionals?
- Is developmental but can be ‘topped up’ to a graduate or masters level CMI management and leadership qualification?
CMI recognised 21st Century Leaders 7 day course – £1400 plus VAT – payment options available.
Recommended qualification additional upgrades at either Level 6 (graduate) or Level 7 (masters):
- Certificate £500 plus VAT – Diploma £1000 plus VAT (In addition to basic course fee)
Provisional dates. All events are held at: The Media Centre, Huddersfield – HD1 1RL
|Cohort 1||Fridays – Provisional Dates – Subject to change|
|Subject Days||(9.00 – 5.00)|
|Day 1||Management in Context||January 26th 2018|
|Day 2||People, Cultures and Structures||February 16th 2018|
|Day 3||Leadership and Beyond||March 16th 2018|
|Day 4||MeQ® Personal Coaching||April 20th 2018|
|Day 5||Thinking Strategically||May 18th 2018|
|Day 6||Improving Productivity||June 15th 2018|
|Day 7||Delivering Innovation and Change||July 13th 2018|
|Call 01484 500404 for more information.|