The 21st Century Leaders programme is potentially 40% funded to suitable participating organisations across the Leeds City Region.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or www.skillsservice.co.uk
- Reach Higher
- The Reach Higher contract (£3.5 million) will strengthen higher level skills training and support in the Leeds City Region.These contracts provide a variety of projects, courses and opportunities for businesses and organisations. Find out more about Reach Higher
- Reach Higher is managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges and funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).
- About the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges (WYCC)
- WYCC’s vision is to seek funding, influence, support leadership and collaborate withbusinesses.Working with the colleges and other partners, WYCC has secured over £12 million from the European Social Fund (ESF) to:
- provide new training and skills for those in low paid, low skilled work (More Skills Better Jobs),
- help more people into higher level training (Reach higher),
- increase collaboration between businesses and training providers to improve theskills of the workforce (The Skills Service).
To be eligible for 40% ESF funding towards the cost of training the business must:
- Be an SME based within the Leeds City Region. This includes the following districts – Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York. This can include Private Limited Companies, Partnerships and LLPs, Sole Proprietors, Self Employed and Registered Charities.
- Employ fewer than 250 full time equivalent staff and have an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million.
- Operate in the following sectors – Creative and Digital, Finance and Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Low Carbon and Construction, Manufacturing and Engineering, Retail*, Health and Social Care* or Medical Technology.
Through the Reach Higher (£3.5million) project, Partners in Management is receiving up to £19,200 of funding from the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England. The Department for Work and Pensions is the Managing Authority for the England European Social Fund programme. Established by the European Union, the European Social Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support skills development, employment and job creation, social inclusion and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.