RIDFEAR® is a self-coaching methodology originally developed to help those at a crossroads in life and facing change and uncertainty. Originally formulated back in 2005, and continuously developed since, it has helped hundreds of individuals determine what they want from both life and their careers and then establish how to achieve that.
RIDFEAR® has seven elements to it:
- R ealisation – begin to discover who you are and what is really fundamental to you
- I deal – start to determine what you really want
- D istractions – understand and change what is holding you back
- F ocus – determine which area of your life you can and want to change
- E nds – establish what results you want to achieve
- A ctions – plan how you are going to achieve them
- R eflect – take pride in your success, learn from it and reward yourself
An interpretation of this tried and tested methodology underpins the developmental aspect of the MeQ® course, which in itself is embedded with the 21st Century Leaders course.
RIDFEAR® courses for individuals are available and run through our associate partners. More information can be found at www.ridfear.org.