Obtain a nationally recognised qualification
Our 21st Century Leaders course is designed to improve both personal and organisational performance. But why not demonstrate that improvement by gaining a nationally recognised qualification at minimal cost too?
CMI Level 7 qualifications are available as either Award, Certificate , Diploma plus Extended Diploma at Masters level upon completion of the 21st Century Leaders course.
- Certificate £500 plus VAT
- Diploma – please enquire
- The CMI course Qualification Factsheet is here and the Centre Assessment Guidance documentation including module and learning outcomes for this course is available here.
The Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership are designed for directors and senior managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. These qualifications require directors and senior managers to build on their skills in entrepreneurship and leadership and in doing so deliver sustainable innovation. Individual coaching and support is also offered to candidates as required.
Award – The Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in either personal development or strategic management with assessment in only one module.
Certificate – A more extensive qualification , the Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership gives you a broader knowledge of both personal development and strategic management with assessment in two modules appropriate to you and your workplace.
Diploma – With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership helps you develop all the key skills and competencies you’ll need to become an effective strategic change leader, or true Intrapreneur.
- Personal development as a strategic manager / Strategic performance management
- Financial management / Strategic information management
- Conducting a strategic management project / Organisational direction
- Strategic marketing / Organisational change / Being a strategic leader
Assessment is normally via leading a (3000 word) practical work-based innovative project(s) and subsequent academic, practical and personal review. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context and delivers improvements and a significant return on investment.
On successful completion of a Level 7 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 7 Award to Level 7 Certificate etc)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 7 Certificate to Level 8 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager.
Additional CMI Support
In addition to the support you will receive from Partners in Management, CMI provides a unique and comprehensive package of candidate support, with access to:
- A wide range of online resources including the highly regarded Management Direct and CPD system
- The latest management thinking via the Professional Manager magazine
- A dedicated team of information researchers for your more complex research requests
- A diverse events programme and network of members committed to, and experienced in, the field of management.
See course dates and prices, funding options and availability.