A CMI recognised strategic management development course for leaders, managers, entrepreneurs and professional knowledge workers.
- A highly cost and time effective intensive programme designed for busy professionals
- Designed for today and tomorrow’s managerial landscape and recognised by the CMI against national standards
- Delivered through full day sessions, maximising attendance time
- Delivered to small tutorial groups where participants are all experienced mature practitioners from all sectors
- Facilitated by mature, experienced professionals at convenient times and locations
- Enrolled participants have access to additional extensive CMI online learning materials which includes CMI membership benefits and a non-assessed CMI certificate upon completion for CPD and CV purposes
- Competitively priced course and CMI qualification upgrade options at masters level;
- Potentially funded to suitable organisations, initially in the Leeds City Region
- Alternative payment plans are available to private self-funding participants
- Is well proven with excellent feedback and recommendations
- Can be delivered at other locations, subject to demand, or corporately
- Thinking Strategically 2-day course
- Leading Strategically 2-day course
- Being Strategically – MeQ® 1-day course (after completing the 2-day Leading Strategically course)
Call 01484 500404 or contact us on the form below for an informal discussion on suitability, cost, funding options and availability.