We live an age of economic uncertainty and constant rapid change.
- Are you and your organisation appropriately skilled and/or qualified to survive and prosper both today and tomorrow?
- Have the strategic cost cutting, downsizing, lay-offs and closure options delivered what was expected?
- Do you find you are becoming an over-worked star, critically under-resourced with limited help?
- Is there a traumatised, down-hearted and change weary workforce all you have left to work with?
- Where is the innovation, productivity and future growth going to come from?
- Have you the creative flair, disruptive thinking and entrepreneurial ability to challenge the ‘status-quo’ and deliver successful innovation?
- What new knowledge, skills and attitudes do you need and how will you begin to develop them?
- When will you step back and evaluate your own strengths and identify how you can best contribute to your’s and your organisation’s future success?
- Would you like to learn and develop but also gain a recognised qualification at the same time?
Are you and your organisation ready and willing to invest a little time and money in leadership and management development, probably the greatest return on investment any organisation can make?
‘Improving management and leadership would strengthen SME growth and reduce business failures’ – CMI Sep 2015
‘A lack of leadership and management skills is hampering the growth potential of small businesses and acting as a brake on productivity’ – FSB Mar 2016
‘Weaknesses in management processes and practices go a long way towards explaining the long tail of low productivity’ –Bank of England Mar 2017
Our three intensive, short courses have been designed to help managers, leaders and organisations successfully overcome these challenges.
Taken together, they comprise the nationally recognised and accredited 21st Century Leaders programme which underpins the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership qualification.
In addition, for those individuals/organisations experiencing change and only need a facilitated support programme that really works.
- Being Strategically – MeQ® 2-day course (without completing the 2-day Leading Strategically course)