Are you prepared for another 5 years of austerity or maybe even a triple dip recession in 2013?
- The UK depression will last until 2015 and is already longer than the Great Depression of the 1930’s
- Economic normality won’t return until 2017 then growth of only 2% is likely
- Public sector funding will continue to be cut
We must therefore change the way we think and behave from a management and leadership perspective
- “We cannot solve problems by using the same kind of thinking that created them”
- “Insanity: Doing the same thing repeatedly and yet expecting a different result” – Albert Einstein
- You can’t manage now in the 21st century with only 20th century management attitudes and thinking
- For more information see our online slideshare presentation on The 21st Century Manager
Can you afford not to – especially with five days masters level development costing from only £250?
- A recent CMI survey found that only 21% of managers were rated as highly effective in their organisations and 43% were considered ineffective or highly ineffective
- Shouldn’t developing your leadership, management and knowledge worker talent be the key priority for surviving and thriving in this continuing economic downturn?
- Remember – People are the one consistent critical factor in all organisations, but usually with the least investment and development
- 63% of managers have had no formal training and only 28% have a qualification
- A recent corporate client in manufacturing saw a 200% profit growth, generate record profits, build a full order book and significantly reduce late deliveries after putting their management and supervisor teams through our programmes – it does work!
The Partners in Management Solution
Our programmes have been continuously developed over many years into a range of cost and time effective, short, accredited courses designed to address what we believe are the key shortcomings and developmental needs of 21st century managers. They are available to both corporate clients and open-access individual participants.
Underpinning them all however is a theme of developing Intrapreneurship – or in other words, entrepreneurial leadership and management within organisations.
Available as either just an educational course where organisations need results or with CMI accreditation, the programmes are available at supervisor, change manager and strategic leader level – all delivered to a common core concept. Only the detailed content and assessment changes as required.
Corporate RIDFEAR® Courses
These are available separately for organisations wanting to change and develop cultures, assist those experiencing redeployment or redundancy and also help with issues of personal performance and attendance etc. See our RIDFEAR page for more details.