Corporate RIDFEAR® Courses
Although an integral part of the 21st Century Leaders course, many organisations undergoing change, particularly those in the financial services and public sectors, have sponsored dedicated RIDFEAR® self-coaching courses for their employees.
Whether wanting to change and develop cultures, assist those experiencing redeployment or redundancy, help with issues of personal performance and attendance, or develop teams and personal commitment to objectives, then RIDFEAR® can help.
Designed as a self-coaching programme to help those at a crossroads in life and facing change and uncertainty, RIDFEAR® has seven elements to it:
- R ealisation – begin to discover who you are and what is really fundamental to you
- I deal – start to determine what you really want
- D istractions – understand and change what is holding you back
- F ocus – determine which area of your life you can and want to change
- E nds – establish what results you want to achieve
- A ctions – plan how you are going to achieve them
- R eflect – take pride in your success, learn from it and reward yourself
Is usually delivered through one or two-day group workshops run by experienced facilitators using a combination of thought-provoking exercises and activities. These workshops can be customised and facilitated as required to suit the circumstances facing the organisation and employees, plus be delivered when and where required.