’21st Century Leaders’ Programme
For entrepreneurs, leaders, managers and knowledge workers
- We are living and working in a new economic age of supposed austerity and uncertainty.
- Will the managerial knowledge, skills and attitudes we have developed and applied over the last 100 years be the ones that help us survive and grow?
- Are the command and control ways we managed production lines in the past appropriate for current 21st century knowledge workers and complex multi-organisation/cultural teams?
- How will professional knowledge workers to begin to manage themselves and take responsibility? They may not manage direct reports but do manage significant resources and contribute to major projects.
- Will entrepreneurs successfully grow their small and micro businesses without developing leadership skills? Especially before they desperately need those skills too?
In other words we need Intrapreneurs – individuals that can embrace entrepreneurial and leadership attitudes and skills to overcome both the external and internal challenges that exist within all organisations top deliver sustainable innovation and growth.
Our nationally recognised and accredited ‘21st Century Leaders’ programme is designed to help develop this intrapreneurial philosophy.We understand that finances and the time available to support your own or your organisation’s development are restricted, hence the design of a course concentrated into seven intensive days and delivered one day per month at minimum cost. Available to both individuals and corporate clients, our courses are delivered to small groups and utilise a facilitated, consultative action-learning approach allowing true work-based learning to develop.
It’s key features and benefits are:
- Recognised by the CMI against national standards
- Designed for today and tomorrow’s managerial landscape
- Delivered over seven full days, nominally one day per month
- Delivered to small, interactive action-learning seminar groups
- Participants are all experienced practitioners and from all sectors
- Facilitated by mature, experienced professionals at convenient times and locations
- All course learning and support materials are available online through Noddlepod
- Additional support via a community-based learning tool that provides safe and private group learning
- Participants have access to additional extensive CMI online learning materials
- Obtain a non-assessed CMI certificate upon completion for CPD and CV purposes
- Includes CMI membership benefits
- Nationally accredited CMI qualification upgrade options are available from £275 plus VAT
- Potentially funded to suitable organisations, initially in the Leeds City Region
- Alternative payment plans are available to private self-funding participants
- Is well proven with excellent feedback and recommendations
- A highly cost and time effective programme for busy professionals
- Currently delivered to open-access groups in Huddersfield and York
- Can also be delivered at other locations, subject to demand, or corporately
- Highly competitively priced at £2500 plus VAT
Call 01484 500404 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion and to obtain more details on dates, pricing, funding options and availability.